Dr. Seema Paroha, Professor Bio-Chemistry, Dr. Vishnu Prabhakar Srivastava, Assistant Professor Organic Chemistry, Dr. Lokesh Babar, Junior Scientific Officer (Agriculture Chemistry), Mr. Mahendra Pratap Singh, STA have attended "Laboratory Quality Management System (LQMS)& Internal Audit as per ISO/IEC – 17025:2005 Training Course" at IIQM Jaipur from 14 to 17 March 2016
1) Dr. Jahar Singh, Asstt. Prof. Sugar Technology and Education In-charge attended a workshop on “To sensitize the Management and Teachers of Technical Institutions to ensure time bound implementation of various measures to be taken the meanace of Sexual Crime against women” organized by All India Council for Technical Education on 28th November, 2015 at Lucknow.
2) Shri Narendra Mohan, Director delivered a lecture during the National Workshop on “Water Recycling & Pollution Control in Sugar Industry and its Management” on 31st October, 2015 at DAV-PG College, Kanpur.
3) Dr. Lokesh Babar, Jr. Scientific Officer, Agri. Chemistry attended 08 days Model Training Course on “Advances in Sugarcane Agri-Business Management Systems” sponsored by Ministry of Agri. & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India from 6-13th October, 2015 at Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research, Lucknow.
4) Shri Narendra Mohan, Director and Shri Vinay Kumar, Asstt. Prof. Sugar Engineering attended an All India Business Meet on “Promotion of Bagasse based Co-gen Power Plants” organized by MNRE and Cogeneration Association of India on 10th October, 2015 at Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
5) Dr. Santosh Kumar, Asstt. Prof. Bio-Chemistry presented a research paper during an All India Seminar on “Fermentation and Distillation Technologies to improve Alcohol Recoveries and Production”, “Water and Energy Conservation in Distilleries”, Effluent Treatment Technologies to achieve Zero Spent Wash Discharge” (ZSD) organized by All India Distillers Association on 8th - 9th October, 2015 at Bengaluru.
6) Shri D. Swain, Prof. Sugar Engineering, Shri S.K. Trivedi, Asstt. Prof. Sugar Technology and Shri Vinay Kumar, Asstt. Prof. Sugar Engineering attended an All India Business Meet on “Promotion of Bagasse Based Co-gen Power Plants” organized by MNRE and Cogeneration Association of India on 8th October, 2015 at Lucknow, UP.
7) Shri Narendra Mohan, Director inaugurated & addressed one day Business Meet on “Policy, Techno Commercial & Financial issues in Integrated Distillery/ Ethanol Project along with Incineration Boiler & TG Set” on 30th September, 2015. at Belgaum Karnataka.
8) Shri Narendra Mohan, Director, Dr. Ashutosh Bajpai, Professor Sugar Technology, Shri D. Swain, Professor Sugar Engineering, Shri J.P. Srivastava, Chief Design Engineer, Shri Jitendra Singh, Assistant Professor Sugar Technology, Shri M. K. Banerjee, Senior Instrument Engineer, Shri Mahendra Yadav, Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology), Virendra Kumar, Technical Officer (Instrumentation), presented their research paper during the 11th Joint Convention of STAI & DSTA at Goa from 4th to 6th September, 2015.
9) Director delivered the keynote address during the seminar organized by NISSTA, IISR and Ministry of Agriculture on 22nd August 2015 at Lucknow. Dr. Jahar Singh, Assistant Professor Sugar Technology also attended the said seminar.
10) Shri Sanjay Chauhan & Anoop Kanaujia, Assistant Professor of Sugar Engineering and Shri Brajesh Singh, Technical Officer (Instrumentation) presented their research papers during the 45th Annual Convention of SISSTA at Bengaluru, Karnataka on 25th - 26th July, 2015.
11) Director delivered a lecture on “Second Generation Bioethanol” during the training program organized by Bioenergy Mission Cell of U.P. Government at Lucknow on 15th July, 2015.
12) Director, delivered a lecture on “Ethanol Production for Better Health of Sugar Industry” during the 7th Sugar Asia held on 22nd May 2015 at Mumbai. Shri Jitendra Singh, Assistant Professor Sugar Technology also participated in the conference.
13) Director, Dr.(Mrs.) Seema Paroha, Professor of Biochemistry and Shri Vivek Pratap Singh, Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology).attended an All India Seminar on “Environmental Concepts of Sugar Complex” held on 11th May, 2015 at Hyderabad, organized by the South Indian Sugarcane & Sugar Technologists’ Association.
14) Director, delivered a lecture on “Value Addition in Sugar Industry” during one day the All India workshop on “Cane Development & Sugar Industry Contemporary Challenges and Alternatives” organized by Lal Bahadur Shashtri Ganna Kisan Sansthan, Lucknow, U.P. on 30th April, 2015.
15) Director, attended an All India Seminar on “Varietal Improvements and Emerging Technology Tools for Enhancing Sugarcane Productivity” held on 28th April, 2015 at Indore, M. P.
16) Shri Virendra Kumar, Technical Officer (Instrument) and Shri Narendra Dev, Junior Technical Officer (Sugar Technology) attended Short Term Course on “Evaluation and Setting Question Papers” held on 22 - 24 April, 2015 organized by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh.
-: Three days training programme on “Sugar Manufacturing & Quality Control” was organized at National Sugar Institute from 20th to 22nd January 2015 for the Food Technologist from M/s Tropilite Food Pvt. Ltd., Gwalior M.P. The participants were imparted theoretical as well as practical training on quality parameters management & analysis during production of raw, refined & plantation white sugar
-: On the request of M/s EID Parry Group, a two weeks accredited training programme was organized by the Institute at M/s Silk Road Sugar Mills, Kakinada, Telangana for the technical personnel of the factory. During the programme, theoretical concepts of various unit operations e.g. raw sugar handling, melting, clarification, de-colorization, crystallization & bagging etc carried out in sugar refinery were elaborated to the participants.